Church of England Churches

Weight: 5

Grants for the conservation of historic furnishings and artworks in Church of England Churches in England can only be made through the Church Buildings Council (formerly Council for the Care of Churches) which receives a block grant from the Trust.

For more information please visit here.

Applications from any other denominations should be made directly to The Radcliffe Trust.
If applicants are in doubt about the eligibility of their request, they should contact the administrator.